Saturday, December 22, 2018

SERVICES OFFERED

I bring 55 years of coin collecting experience, and can tailor our transaction based upon your needs.   I actively buy, sell,  and appraise coins, bullion, and paper money both U.S. and foreign.  

Specifically I offer the following:  
  • Evaluating your numismatic coins and collections free and easy.  This can be done over the phone, email, or in person whichever you prefer and is most convenient for you.
  • Offer free no obligation assessment of one coin or a whole collection. 
  • If you prefer, a formal written appraisal can be provided for a fair and minimal fee. 
  • You are under no obligation to sell.   When and if you are ready to sell, please allow me to make you a very competitive cash offer.  
You can meet me in person at any of the three major show dates located in Brimfield, Massachusetts.  Or visit the "SHOW DATES"  tab above and check out the other various dates and places that I am available throughout the year.  


802-380-2319

COINS2319@GMAIL.COM

Willing to travel to you or meet you in my convenient Brattleboro Office at 239 Maple Street. 

No comments:

Post a Comment